“OK food, good service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Was visiting Palmy on business and couldn't find my 1st choice Thai restaurant (closed down maybe?) so I went here as there seemed to be lots of people dining there which is usually a good sign. Service was really good and quick. I had the red curry and the vegetables were awesome - not overcooked and soggy but nice and crisp, however the chicken didn't resemble chicken much. Roti was very greasy too. An OK meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We took our Groupon vouchers. The food was well cooked, simply served with abundant Thai smiles at a very reasonable price. Well done Thai House

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

A group of ten of us had dinner here. We ordered a feast and when it arrived it was really nice. Lpts of seafood nicely presented. The service was a bit slow mainly i think because there seemed to only be one waitress in the restaurant, but still a good night with good food.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Went with family n friends ....no reservations done because there were like 3 thai restaurants at the same place n we forgot whic one we booked on fone...but the lady on the ounter was very friendly so we opted to stay ..food n service is awesome"....

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I guessed it was located in the city centre so its price was more expensive than any Thai restaurant I had visited in the North Island. I ordered a dish of Pad Thai which cost me $22 and it was not good, worse than my expectation.

2  Thank Kiet Q