“Good pot of tea”

The Coffee Club on the Square
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Met with colleagues. A good place to sit away from other consumers. A quiet and pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Just visited, lovely place with a good atmosphere, quick and friendly service. Good value for money, very clean and display cabinet presented well. Being a waiter I am usual critical of the places I go, but not here, keep up the good work guys :)

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good coffee and friendly staff, parking an issue during the day. Food and beverages well presented. Long narrow cafe, with small tables, dark inside, clean rest rooms.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I thought this was just a coffee bar cafe but it has a great meal menu and serves wines and beers. Had the Thai Salad - very yummy, freshly cooked. Prompt and friendly service. I really liked that after a couple of minutes the waitress came to check if everything was okay.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I visited last Saturday afternoon after watching netball on a freezing cold and wet day, and ordered Chicken and Corn soup to take away.
Sat down and waited ... waited ... approx 15 mins later I heard a counter bell ring, and someone calling that a take out was ready. I enquired if the order was mine and the girl behind the counter told me that some other lady had taken my order. She offered to arrange another order for me, but as I didn't have a further 15 minutes to waste, asked for a refund of my $11.50 instead. I then went to Tomato Cafe where the service was friendly and efficient, and the soup delicious.

1  Thank thejos