“Wonderful place”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Resort323...
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Staying at Shades of Green had a very good feel right from the start when Sarah, the owner, got back to me straight away to confirm my booking personally after I had emailed her ...I was half way through booking somewhere else but I am so glad that we abandoned that and went with Shades of Green. It is a great location if you want a nice, private and quiet time with lots of bush all around you and birds and lizards and wildlife generally. There is a good General Store a few doors down if you really run out of supplies and that in itself is worth a visit. It has been there a very long time and the owners have many stories to tell and they sell quirky collectables as well as useful daily supplies. The house itself was great...very roomy even for 8 of us, creative in its use of space and beautifully clean and well kept. Lovely bush views from the windows. We really enjoyed sitting out on the back terrace for breakfast and dinner. There was also a pizza oven out the back. Time into town was about 20 mins or so from memory. I would definitely book this place again if I was going to be in Margaret River. It was a real gem and probably the nicest place I have stayed in down there so far.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Phlegmgir...
Greater Melbourne, Australia
“WOW! WOW! WOW!”
Reviewed March 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We visited as a large family group for Christmas 2016. The house was absolutely perfect for us with so many separate areas and bedrooms and even a loft for the teenagers. The huge kitchen area suited us perfectly and every conceivable piece of cooking equipment was supplied. There was a games cupboard and movies to watch, plenty of spare linen and even basic food supplies. We spent a wonderful 10 days here and loved every minute of it. So peaceful and away from busy Margaret River but close enough to run into town for milk if needed. Loved it!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing