Bruce & the staff were lovely. Very friendly & helpful. Our room looked onto the well kept garden, was clean, comfy,had tea/coffee & FRESH milk not longlife tiny sachets so basically had all I needed for a few days.We didnt have any problems with parking.
Bruce told us he was one of the fairly new owners & had plans to revamp the rooms so I would have no hesitation in staying there again on our next Australian holiday.
Breakfast would be a nice option but then I would of missed out on the unique quirkiness of the bakery a few doors down.
The only reason I gave Location "Average" was because of the busy road being so close. Margaret river itself has lots of beautiful & interesting places to see just a short drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River