I booked two nights accommodation here for my family of six, it was rated 4stars for the apartments and 3stars for the motel units. I booked an apartment, it faced the road not a courtyard setting as stated on the website it was noisy and very close to the highway. the website also stated it had a laundry, it didnt and the website also said it had wifi, however it could only be used from a small corner of the bedroom. We paid 279.50 per night and i found it very disappointing for this price, i would have been happy to pay this if the facilities the website stated, were available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River