I was in margaret river for 2 nights and stayed here. I must say first that because i'm a city folk i do not find it as noisy as some people claim it to be. In fact it's a very comfortable stay. Let me list out the pros and cons
Bruce has been a nice chap
Clean and lovely room. Bigger chaps might say it's small but it's just right for me.
Microwave oven, fridge
Free carpark space
Comfortable and warm (winter) at the edge of the small town
a stroll will bring you to many eateries and shops around the place
Free WIFI but can't really get much of it from my room
I know i said it's clean but it's a dusty at the headboard of the bed and on top of the TV but overall is good.
Good value and charming place. Will definitely recommend friends to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Adamson’s Riverside we make every effort to ensure our guest’s stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As soon as you arrive you will be warmly welcomed as we provide a home from home friendly atmosphere.Our commitment to you is to really make a difference in your time spent in Margaret River leaving you feeling relaxed and energized, share our enthusiasm for what is probably one of the most inspiring regions in Australia.Choose Adamson’s Riverside as your place of holiday here in the beautiful natural attraction of the Margaret River region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA and Cancelon so you can book your Adamson's Riverside Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adamson`s Riverside Hotel Margaret River
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Hotel
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation Margaret River