“Beautiful food great menu choices galore”

La Scarpetta Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
west australia
“Beautiful food great menu choices galore”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food was great service authentic, little pushy on the bottled water but overall nice evening. Chairs a little uncomfortable a little shabby chic

Visited August 2014
1 Thank kazzaWestAustralia

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

What a good treat! 'Ossobuco alla Cacciatora' is something to die for... The bone marrow melt in your mouth. What a 'terror merrow'

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Frankie P
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food & service”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

You walk into an charming little restaurant with amazingly friendly staff. The service was outstanding not only the wait staff but the kitchen aswell,the food was delicious and beautifully presented. If you are in the area I reccomend you book yourself a table you will certainly not regret it.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank DrSimon15
Margaret River, Australia
“Beautiful dinner”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I'm Italian and I live in Perth and I like to go out and try different cuisine, we went to margaret river for a weekend and we had this amazing dinner in La Scarpetta restaurant I had the most popular dishes recommended to me by Tom who looked after us for the night, like the linguine al cartoccio and orecchiette with wild boar, only after did I realise they used the De Cecco pasta it was one of the best pasta I haver had. I can tell just 1 thing this restaurant is up there with the best Italians in WA and definitely not to be missed!

Adelaide, Australia
“Great service,shame about the food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a nice quiet restaurant, lovely atmosphere for a romantic dinner for 2. The staff were friendly and attentive. Maybe we were unlucky with our menu choices. I had a crab linguine, the pasta was not home made and it was quite salty, heavy and tasteless. My husband had rabbit pot pie, very little rabbit with quite a few bones. He added some pepper to give it a bit of flavour. Both of us couldn't finish these very ordinary dishes, I had a better pasta dish the previous night at the pub. We had a caprese salad as a side. One rock hard tomato on top of a huge bed of rocket with a couple of basil leaves...... Oh dear!

Visited July 2014