“Outstandingly Prepared Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This restaurant is small in size but great in quality and customer service. The owners, Daniel & Tom were very friendly and accommodating to our requests. The menu contains a selection of Italian dishes from Sardinia along with other selections such as Angus Filet. They are open for breakfast and dinner all week but closed on Tuesday for the evening meal.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

the food was delicious, though not cheap. Vegetables or a salad with the meal would have been very nice.
Interesting and historic place!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and I tried many restaurants during our stay in Margret River and this was by far our favourite.

The staff were incredibly welcoming and attentive. They really knew their stuff and were very helpful in taking us through the extensive wine list and dinner menu.

The food itself was cooked to perfection, flavourful and reasonably priced.
We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience here and highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The best service, very friendly and welcoming, especially Thomas who served me and my partner. The food was beyond expectations, and the best steak I have ever had! A great little place on the edge of town, great food and service and lovely atmosphere. Cannot fault the restaurant on anything and It is going to be the first place I go to when I return to Margaret river!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The hosts, the food, the atmosphere all fabulous. A wonderful place for a really special dinner in Margaret River. Try out your Italian and have fun.