“True to the Reviews”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Speers Point, Australia
“True to the Reviews”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

An indulgent night at Margaret River led us to La Scarpetta and my wife and I were not disappointed.

It's a pristine building that is very well maintained and the service matches the decor - excellent! My linguine was served in paper, which I believe also served as the vessel for the final part of the cooking process - the flavour was divine and the texture was devoid of the watery glug that sometimes accompanies pasta. The wine list was excellent and included an extensive offering from Italy's many wine producing regions with some choices available by the glass for the not-so-thirsty!

The meal was not cheap but still represented great value for a meal that was true to the reviews!!

• Visited November 2013

“The best food in Margs...! ”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times and I loved it..! I never had a bad experience and the food and service is always great! So friendly and welcoming I had to share my experience! We had tortelli and lamb and both were fantastic... Thanks to all the staff.

Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful authentic Italian food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a great restaurant. Fantastic service from friendly staff and the food was fresh and delicious. Very authentic, tasty Italian food, Reasonably priced for generous sized meals. We ate here once and would have gone back if we were staying another night!

• Visited November 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“La Scarpetta Trattoria”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Food was really excellent,stuff very good and simpatic,comunication excellent,wine list very good.Atmosphere in restorant,nice and cosy.

• Visited October 2013
Perth
“Quality Italian”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Could not fault the quality of the food, especially the linguine which came wrapped in paper.
Garlic sourdough with rosemary was unusaul but tasty.
Service was attentive and the wine list interesting, however, my lemoncello didn't arrive.
Minor issue and would visit again.

Visited November 2013