“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vasse Virgin

Vasse Virgin
Ranked #12 of 53 Tours in Margaret River
More attraction details
Owner description: The Vasse Virgin Soap Factory is nestled amongst picturesque grape vines and olive trees within the heart of the Margaret River and Geographe Bay tourism region. Visitors can overlook the unique working factory and watch the soap making process, from manufacture through to the individually hand packaged finished products. We have a large range of luxurious skin care products to test and try. So much more than just a soap factory, we now have the gourmet food tasting room where you can find a range of olive oils, tapenades and table olives. We now also accept Union Pay cards in store.
Singapore, Singapore
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

When I entered the factory, I was mesmerized by the smell. The staff were friendly and helpful. I bought 3 bars of soap and several other items. One particular item which I fell in love even before I reached the factory was the room diffuser. It is a unique product. Several bamboo sticks were inserted in some essential oil. They were willing to help me bubble wrap my purchases to make sure these products arrive at my house safely. Such service is always welcome. It is different from some of the places which we visited.

There was a section on vinaigrette and feta cheese. Delicious.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Bintangkechil

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth
“Best Macadamia Pesto I've ever had”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

This place smells extremely gorgeous when you first enter in. You are welcomed with smiles from the service staff whom were really helpful in recommending various types of soaps made from olive oil and how can I forget the macademia pesto it simply melts in your mouth :) .

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful olive oil skin products essential for your skin in our harsh aussie climate”
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Visited Natural Olive Oil Soap Factory twice whilst travelling through WA, The second time to purchase more beautiful skin products before returning to SA. The oil based soaps are wonderful on mature skin as are the Organic EVOO products. Wll keep ordering online. Wonderful staff also.

1 Thank Cazz2154
w. australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A GEM IN THE FOREST!”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

We visited the Natural Olive Oil Soap Factory a couple of weeks ago and it was a great experience! Very friendly and helpful staff, a large range of top-quality products, plus some very tasty free samples - not the soaps etc, but a separate line of consumbables like olive oil, olives, savoury dips etc. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.
And our visit was just before the Factory gained a gold medal in the WA tourism awards!
Mary and Mal, Safety Bay WA

1 Thank oghoman
Perth, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“something for everyone”
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Soap, toiletries, creams, cleansers, homewares and incredible yummy treats. The best lemongrass and chilli olives i have ever tasted.