“Fantastic adventure”

Saturation Surfaris - Margaret River Adventures
Ranked #37 of 52 Tours in Margaret River
More attraction details
Owner description: Saturation Surfaris is your one stop shop for fun, adventure and exploration in Margaret River. With over 30 years of coaching and guiding experience, we have designed a range of great value tours that will leave you grinning from ear to ear!Choose from one of our fully catered and guided adventures or customise your own.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I had such an excellent time on my trip with saturation surfaris. I went for 3 days and went surfing, kayaking, mountain biking, caving, abseiling and rock climbing. Everything was amazing and super well organised. I especially enjoyed the surfing. Bree was wonderful- she really knows her stuff:) The food was great and the locations were spectacular. It was a fantastic trip and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to have a go at any of the activities they offer. I hope to go back again one day.

2  Thank Kate M
in 3 reviews
"caves"
"lunch"

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had four great days in Margaret River with Saturation Surfaris. I went kayaking, surfing, mountain biking, rock climbing, abseiling and wine tasting. I had a blast and was completely exhausted by the end of each day ( but in the best possible way). I had been visiting some friends in Perth, and was travelling alone to Margaret River, and it was great having an organised action packed holiday. Scotty was great - easy going, sweet, knew a lot about the area, and made sure that I never needed anything. I was staying in a cabin by self, and they made sure that my fridge was filled up with healthy and tasty food (and a some chocolate ;-) ). I definitely recommend going on the the Four Day Adventure :-)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Sea Breeze weekend tour in May 2013. It went beyond all of my expectations, and it was by far the best tour I have been on.

Quick review: food = excellent (home-made, healthy, tasty, always more than enough)
accomodation = excellent (we opted for a private room for a little bit more money, and had our own little cabin)
staff = excellent
activities = excellent (beautiful scenery, highly experienced and knowledgeable staff, suited for all experience levels)
reservation making = good (difficulty paying online from a Canadian account, but Scotty was very flexible here, which made it stress-free for us)

Scotty Bailey, the guide/surf instructor/co-owner, is awesome. You can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He takes care of everything, and he really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I was a little nervous about the fitness level (I am not in the greatest shape), but I felt no pressure to do more than I wanted, and was able to push myself to my own comfort level.

The tour is pretty flexible, there is a lot to see in Margaret River, and Scotty will help you to cater to your own particular desires and needs.

This is such a unique experience. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to experience the Margaret River area to its fullest in only a weekend. If I ever am back in the area, I will for sure contact Saturation Surfaris.

Nicole R.