“Lovely Lunch”
Review of Morries (Anytime)

Morries (Anytime)
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Morries is a comfortable, all weather, cafe/cocktail bar/restaurant, offering quality breakfast, lunch and dinners, 7 days a week. Our focus is simple, good food and good people, anytime!
Reviewed June 16, 2014

After a quick shopping trip to Margaret River, we needed some lunch. Morries, at the top of the road, looked quite inviting. It had a strong classy warehouse look, with a deceptively cool vibe. We were greeted and seated quite quickly. Th lunch menu consisted of a soup (1/2 the proceeds of which were being donated to a local charity), tapas and then a short offering of regular fare. I chose the pork belly salad and my companion chose the Wagyu burger. He had a coffee, I had a glass of bubbles. We had a very friendly, bubbly waitress. I had to wait until midday and their liquor licence to kick in before I had my drink. I had to respect their adherence to the reg's. My salad looked delicious. Soba noodles, morsels of pork belly, with pickled wombok, salted cucumber, sans coriander too which was nice. My companion's burger was served with a portion of french fries. The burger patty itself was quite a good size and apparently was very tasty. My salad tasted delicious. Just the right amount of pork and none of the asian flavours was overpowering. Very reasonably priced, $17 for my salad, $20 for the burger and fries... We had a table of lunching lady teachers beside us who had starters/tapas which looked and smelled lovely. Totally a winner, Great food, great atmosphere, great service!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have now dined at Morries 3 times. Once for breakfast, once for lunch, and once for dinner. Every time has been truly pleasant. Great value, good servings, and very relaxed vibe. Favourite meals include the amaizeballs, the chorizo, the raw pasta, and the beautifully cooked lamb for dinner. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work Morries!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast. Friendly service. Good coffee arrived quickly. The breakfast arrived a lot later so coffee already long gone. But the food was very tasty. Lovely fresh bread toasted and very good poached eggs. Nice cosy atmosphere. Went back later for another coffee and read my book in a comfy chair. Staff again friendly and good service.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Can't fault Morries in any way, the food, drinks and especially the service were fantastic. When we are next down in Margaret River, it will definitely be our restaurant of choice.

1  Thank Kirsty B
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The coffee here was great!

We came for breakfast/brunch and were pleased we stopped here.
I had polenta with eggs, mushrooms and pumpkin salad. Taste sensation!
The kids enjoyed the fruit salad with yoghurt and walnuts. I also sampled a bit and it was very nice, and beautifully presented.
DH had some kind of fruit toast and said he liked it too.

It was nice to relax on the couch while the kids played with the toys.

Friendly staff also!

Definitely a place to come back to.