“Always bustling”
Review of Morries (Anytime)

Morries (Anytime)
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Morries is a comfortable, all weather, cafe/cocktail bar/restaurant, offering quality breakfast, lunch and dinners, 7 days a week. Our focus is simple, good food and good people, anytime!
Reviewed December 11, 2013

From the moment you walk through the door, you know you're in one of Margaret River's favourite hang-outs. This place caters for the type of diner that is just as thirsty as he is hungry. Great selection of tapas food to take away the tummy rumbles while you enjoy a drink with friends. The main meals won't win any Michelin stars, but the food is good, and the menu has something for everyone.

There are newer reviews for Morries (Anytime)

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Traveling around WA with my husband and a couple of friends we had dinner here and it was great. First some tapas and a great dinner, I had the fish of the day which was barramundi, the desert "affogato" was to die for!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My husband and I were given a voucher to Morries Anytime as part of our accommodation so we weren't sure if we were going to like it. Ultimately, we were very impressed with the food and the service offered at Morries. Despite being walk ins during a busy time they were able to accommodate us straight away by offering some comfortable couch seating. The service was excellent with very attentive wait staff throughout the night. My husband often orders duck when we are out and he found the duck breast with red cabbage and marmalade sauce to be one of the best duck dishes he's ever had. I found the vegetarian tortelli and baby beetroot salad very satisfying. We both fought over the dessert tasting plate which had an interesting assortment of lemon tart, chamomile tea meringue with hazelnut icecream and a semi-freddo with strawberry slices. My husband finished off our meal with a tasty single-malt whisky and, being pregnant, I had a yummy mocktail that lasted the entire meal. I highly recommend Morries when you're in Margaret River - unpretentious, delicious and very professional. It was a funky and relaxed experience.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Morries was packed on the night we went - lots of large tables of locals for a Friday night out, rather raucus and crowded. They all appeared to be sharing the tapas and this may be the restaurant's strength which I can't comment on. We shared a tasting plate which was acceptable but not special and the same with the burgers. The service was efficient considering the crowd, if a bit impersonal. The vibe and food is busy pub.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Dined at Morries, early sitting on Gourmet Escape weekend. Very busy, noisy but not annoying. Stand-outs were the pork belly and the wagyu burgers, plus the yallingup wood fired bread was heated and served perfectly. Chorizo mix was somewhat ordinary. Service was OK given the number of people being served in that time we were there.
But.... girls went to the ladies and were very disappointed with the state of the rest rooms, no paper towels, bins overflowing with used towels.