“Go for the Tapas”
Review of Morries (Anytime)

Morries (Anytime)
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Morries is a comfortable, all weather, cafe/cocktail bar/restaurant, offering quality breakfast, lunch and dinners, 7 days a week. Our focus is simple, good food and good people, anytime!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Morries was recommended to us, and we would absolutely agree with the recommendation. The srvice was great (even though they were busy). Although the menu is quite varied, we would recommend sampling the tapas menu. The port belly was fantastic!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

A friend recommended Morries to me before I left on my trip to Margaret River. I am glad I took her up on her advice. My meal here was simply the best breakfast I have ever had. I had the big breakfast and it was generous and cooked well. The staff were very friendly and made me want to go back. Don't miss out on experiencing Morries the next time you're in Margaret River!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We arrived with no booking and just sat at the bar and ordered 4 amazing tapas - all from local produce and watched our cocktails get made beautifully!

They even have the delicious "Kolsch" from the local Colonial Brewery on tap!

Highly recommended for a good night out!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is the place to eat in Margaret River , a town which sadly lacks in quality dining and service options. We had tapas and drinks at the bar in the evening and the food and service was great. I definitely recommend booking in advance for the evening because the place is packed. We had breakfast here on another day and it was superb. I enjoyed the brioche French toast with berries and honeycomb. Coffee was mediocre, not bad but not great either, this would be the only area for improvement. The American guy serving at the bar was excellent - thanks for the great service!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The best Barramundi I have had in my entire life! (and I've eaten a lot of Barramundi). Try the dessert shots - if they still have them, they are to die for!