“Great place”

Cheeky Monkey Brewery and Cidery
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheeky Monkey Brewery is for everyone! Beer, Cider, Wine and mouthwatering meals from our Restaurant. Kick back and relax while the kids play free on the playground!
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great place, good choice of drinks and food, they really cater for families, have a good, safe playground for the children, so you can relax and Tate the wonderful beers on offer.

All reviews
"cutlery"
"outlook"
"dam"

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We visited last year just after it opened and enjoyed it, so decided to visit again on our annual holiday to try some beers and have something to eat and wow this place has taken off after a year. We ordered "The Leaf Monkey" and "The Sea Monkey" pizzas and thoroughly enjoyed them. The service was very good and prompt considering how busy it was. The place is well set up with beautiful grounds and we also tasted and purchased some lovely wines. We will visit again when down that way on holiday next year.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

When a friend discovered we were spending the long weekend in Busselton, they told us that we just had to make a stop at Cheeky Monkey and I'm so glad we did. The place is large and wonderfully set out with a large dining room, a children's playground and comfortable chairs and tables set out outside near the river. My partner and I grabbed a seat out in the sun and relaxed with a pear cider and a beer paddle. The cider was lovely and refreshing and my partner enjoyed all of the beers he chose - the Pilsner being his favourite. We ordered a pizza for lunch and although it wasn't as big as expected for the price (approx $27) it was made with chunky fresh ingredients and tasted lovely. I could have spent all afternoon at Cheeky Monkey just relaxing. As we were leaving, we stopped off at the adjacent winery but although the sparkling was delicious, it was a little over priced and the lady serving us wasn't the friendliest.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Visited for lunch having passed it the day before. Great selection of food and they did gluten free fare including pizzas which my wife loved. The service was great despite being quite busy and they had a good range of beers and cider. the Belgian IPA was fab! Would defo recommend.