This hotel is in a fantastic location. We stay regularly in the region but not usually so close to town. Our room was at the front of the property, which is located on the main road. We expected to be kept awake by traffic, but by good design were not. The property is within walking distance of good places to shop and eat. It is well maintained with everything you could need. The room was clean and a good size. Whilst not luxurious the "suite" was well appointed and really comfortable. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Margaret River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarets Forest offers a range of stylish 4 star, fully self-contained forest studios & apartments. Most have spas and are designed with privacy & serenity in mind. Each studio and apartment offers guests a choice of views of the forest from expansive decks or manicured courtyards. Our Margaret River accommodation is available in various configurations for singles, couples, twin share, families and two couples sharing. The two bedroom, two spa apartments are designed to offer exceptional value and style for two couples getting away together who want both generous shared living areas, as well as spacious private bedrooms with their own spas. Inside the decor and furnishing compliment the extraordinary natural setting. Offset walls, raked ceilings and highlight windows cleverly enhance the natural aspect from all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Margarets Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Forest Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Forest Margaret River