The website gives the impression that this is a resort in the forest - peace and quiet etc. It's not.
It's clean and well maintained and comfortable but that's all. It's on the Bussell Highway and right in the town. Not much retreat there. If you're looking for a motel - and not a holiday - it's fine. Though it's probably overpriced in what is already a very overpriced region. Margaret River has definitely lost it's edge over the years and is now over-exploited and tacky touristy. There are better places to stay in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarets Forest offers a range of stylish 4 star, fully self-contained forest studios & apartments. Most have spas and are designed with privacy & serenity in mind. Each studio and apartment offers guests a choice of views of the forest from expansive decks or manicured courtyards. Our Margaret River accommodation is available in various configurations for singles, couples, twin share, families and two couples sharing. The two bedroom, two spa apartments are designed to offer exceptional value and style for two couples getting away together who want both generous shared living areas, as well as spacious private bedrooms with their own spas. Inside the decor and furnishing compliment the extraordinary natural setting. Offset walls, raked ceilings and highlight windows cleverly enhance the natural aspect from all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Margarets Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Forest Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Forest Margaret River