My wife and I booked Margaret's Forest, looking for a nice romantic getaway. When we arrived, the staff were friendly, but we were told that the room we had booked was a bit noisy, and if we booked in future, we should ask for a room away from the main road.
The unit we got was lovely, all you could ask for. However, the road noise at night is horrendous. My wife only got a few hours sleep due to the road noise, especially trucks braking and going over a certain bump in the road.
The main road that the apartment is on is the Bussell highway which services the southwest.
Make sure if you stay here that you don't get a unit on the road. Heed my warning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarets Forest offers a range of stylish 4 star, fully self-contained forest studios & apartments. Most have spas and are designed with privacy & serenity in mind. Each studio and apartment offers guests a choice of views of the forest from expansive decks or manicured courtyards. Our Margaret River accommodation is available in various configurations for singles, couples, twin share, families and two couples sharing. The two bedroom, two spa apartments are designed to offer exceptional value and style for two couples getting away together who want both generous shared living areas, as well as spacious private bedrooms with their own spas. Inside the decor and furnishing compliment the extraordinary natural setting. Offset walls, raked ceilings and highlight windows cleverly enhance the natural aspect from all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Margarets Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Forest Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Forest Margaret River