Execellent property at the lower end of the Margaret River townsite. Easy walking to shops and restaurants. Good off street parking, fiendly staff and well maintained units. We stayed during a recent run of very hot weather whilst the two bedroom unit had excellent air conditioning on the lower floor, the bedrooms just had ceiling fans and these were totally inadequate for a 40 degree temperature during our stay making sleeping very uncomfortable. Not withstanding this it was extreme weather conditions and we would stay at Margarets Forest again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margarets Forest offers a range of stylish 4 star, fully self-contained forest studios & apartments. Most have spas and are designed with privacy & serenity in mind. Each studio and apartment offers guests a choice of views of the forest from expansive decks or manicured courtyards. Our Margaret River accommodation is available in various configurations for singles, couples, twin share, families and two couples sharing. The two bedroom, two spa apartments are designed to offer exceptional value and style for two couples getting away together who want both generous shared living areas, as well as spacious private bedrooms with their own spas. Inside the decor and furnishing compliment the extraordinary natural setting. Offset walls, raked ceilings and highlight windows cleverly enhance the natural aspect from all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Margarets Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarets Forest Hotel Margaret River
- Margarets Forest Margaret River