Stayed here having driven here on a touring holiday of WA in April 2010. Booked in by the visitors centre. Not too expensive. We had a room described as a "Spa room" so thought it might be a bit special. Disappointed though with a bath with jets that wasn't even clean when we arrived, neither was the room particularly clean. Complained and it was sorted out though. Room was spacious but needs updating badly, although we slept well enough on the bed. Location was great, quiet but close to the centre of Margaret River which is a great place to explore. Food in the town is a bit limited, we ate at the Margaret River Hotel twice where the food was nice and not too expensive (comparatively). Lovely countryside walks around the area which is why we came here,very beautiful. However the town turns into "Drunksville" on Saturday night. Not so appealing. I would recommend it to a friend but mainly because of location and price. I certainly wouldn't recommend it to my in-laws! Or would I???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 29 Room Motel, four minutes walk from the town centre. Close to everything, good value.Time is of the essence? Ask our friendly staff to narrow down the numerous choices of activities available to suit you, we are here to help you to have the best experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grange on Farrelly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Grange On Farrelly Hotel Margaret River
- Comfort Inn Margaret River
- Margaret River Comfort Inn