“Will always recommend”

and up
Leeuwin Estate: Guided Tour Including Food and Wine Pairing Flight
“Will always recommend”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The past 2 weekends I have been to Leeuwin Estate. I had such great service from Jamie with the wine tastings the first visit that I took different people back the next visit. The second visit we ate in the restaurant and once again had a fantastic experience. The food, wines and service are my favourite in the area.

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Nice outdoor seating in restaurant”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

A few years ago we had a wonderful lunch here, so we decided to relive the experience.

Although the food was tasty we found the menu to be limited and a little overpriced for what you get and did not compare to our last visit. So things change but unfortunately in our case not for the better.

After two courses we left still feeling hungry.

The wine is very nice and reasonably priced.

After this experience we will not return.

1 Thank Haak M
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very impressive”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I dined at Leeuwin Estate with my partner last year. I ordered the seafood dish and shared a lemon desert with my partner. The food was amazing and presented beautifully, I cannot fault it. Lovely atmosphere with the wood fire and deck. Perfect winter night made even better with some stunning leeuwin estate wine.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great tasting wines”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The estate was spectacular the wines awesome A must TRY !!!!!....
There was not a negative to be had

5 attraction reviews
“Impressive Perfection!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We headed to Margs for our 3 year anniversary, starting with a long lunch at Leeuwin. Our waitress Emma was helpful and made some great recommendations, so much so we went with her choice for dessert and were not disappointed! Each dish was a culinary delight. I had the corn soufflé with lobster for entree. This is not a dish I would usually select, it was the right choice. I will be thinking about it for a while to come!

We didn't feel rushed, and being seated at a gorgeous rustic wooden table side by side is a brilliant idea. Both of us were able to enjoy the view & it was a surprisingly intimate seating.

Not only are the wines very reasonably priced, if you don't finish your bottle, you can take it home!

When I telephoned to make our booking, the helpful lady provided me with the taxi service number. This attention to detail was evident during our whole experience. It really was an experience, not just a lunch.