I had a great stay at Basildene Manor. The staff bent over backwards to make us comfortable. The hot water system broke down during our stay and the systems they had in place for these emergencies were terrific. They even offered to pay for our stay elsewhere. The system was repaired ASAP, despite the stormy weekend. The grounds are picturesque, with resident ducks and rabbits, and kangaroos in the neighbouring plot.
The Manor is well positioned for Margaret River exploring and close to the main shopping strip for food and other goodies.
We left at 5am this morning and the manager woke up at some crazy hour to bake us some scones! What a wonderful person! I would happily recommend this place to anyone and I hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River