My friend treated my very tired husband and myself to a night at Basildene Manor. It was absolutely delightful. THe young lady Juliette on reception who greeted us couldn't have been more lovely. She gave us a guided tour of the facilities and a brief history of the building and then showed us to our room. The staff were all wonderful. The rooms wonderfully clean and though done out in modern tones they perfected a fine balance between old and new and the decor really worked with the building.
Such a comfortable bed and great attention to detail. I would thoroughly recommend this place. One of the loveliest places I have stayed. Beautiful breakfast and gorgeous views from the breakfast room. Will definately be returning. Wish we could have stayed longer. Next time we will!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River