We chose this property because it looked good on bookings.com but nothing prepared us for the brilliant old building, outstanding service (which is rare), freshly prepared breakfast, scones in the afternoon (cooked upon request), quality of the accommodation, magnificent grounds, and personal tour on arrival, all at an excellent rate. If you don't book and stay while you are in Margaret River, you are missing out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River