What a wonderful place to relax and rest. From our arrival to departure we, like all guests, were treated like the proverbial 'lord and lady' of the manor. Staff were professional, ever friendly and always helpful. This included all personnel employed at or by the Manor including gardeners, cleaning , house staff and even the contractors who were there building a retaining wall. The Devonshire Teas are a must (they're calorie free) scones large, light & luscious, tea hot & strong. If you need a genuine rest in peaceful surrounds where you are able to walk beautiful gardens, rest and read on the shaded benches or take a swim in a heated pool to relax tired muscles in blissful tranquility - Basildene Manor is the perfect place. What a holiday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Margaret River's Finest - Welcoming today's discerning traveller with the promise of luxurious solitude & ensuring a relaxing, memorable stay. Basildene Manor, is an historic elegant country manor, set on 14 picturesque acres amidst the rich tapestry of renowned Margaret Rivers vineyards. Nineteen recently refurbished and beautifully appointed rooms are available. Our renowned Basildene Breakfast includes a full cooked a la carte breakfast and fruit buffet, all from the Manor restaurant. Nestled in the valley you will discover our heated outdoor swimming pool and secluded sun deck (avail in summer months), tennis court & lakeside pergola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Mercure Basildene Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Basildene Manor Hotel Margaret River
- Basildene Manor Margaret River