“Great place to stay”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Margaret River
Melbourne, Australia
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We loved the bush setting of the accommodation. The staff were super friendly, ready to stop for a chat or to give suggestions about local attractions. The room was clean, well maintained and very comfortable, even during a very stormy night. The bar and restaurant were cosy and served great meals, generous serves of both food and drinks. Good location because very close to town centre and easy access to local regions. We would definitely stay at The Quality Inn again.

Room Tip: All rooms looked to be good location.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
Reviewed July 10, 2014

A very centrally located hotel, right in the centre of the wine region. Just a 3 mins drive to the main shopping areas with restaurants and supermarkets. And very near to the wine yards and farms as well. Price is reasonable. We got a nice cosy 1 queen bed with 2 single beds for the whole family, with a nice sofa n TV area. It is quiet and peaceful at night. The room was clean up on every second day, Breakfast was simple but good. Free wifi and free mini golf area, my kids had a lot of fun. The staffs are friendly and warm.

I would choose to stay the same again if I ever visit again.

Room Tip: Ask for a family room if you have kids.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Perth
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Early this year I took my brother from Canada around the South West of our State and chose the Quality Inn for a few days stay in Margaret River. I was pretty impressed, so I returned with my wife an stayed a couple of nights. We were not disappointed. Our room was spacious, well appointed and clean. The grounds are beautifully laid out. The restaurant is good and the staff are excellent. Add all this to its location - close but not too close to the town centre - and I think we just might have found our preferred Margaret River accommodation. My wife and I have visited Margaret River many times over the years and stayed at various places; some good and some not so good, but all pricey. The Quality Inn is excellent value for money.
One little thing was that the room heating was inadequate: It was after all the depth of winter. However, on mentioning this to the Manager as we were leaving, he said they would have provided an additional portable heater had we told them, so I guess this really cannot be counted as a legitimate complaint, but rather a failure on my part.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the garden - not the carpark
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just a few minutes from the centre of the town, this traditional motel offers great value. Leafy quiet surroundings, large rooms and incredibly friendly and helpful staff are top of the list of assets. The onsite restaurant is also good value with a welcoming log fire and wifi was included. My deal had continental breakfast added and this was a great start for my days of exploring the Margaret River region - wineries, beaches, olive oil farms, limestone caves and more.

Room Tip: My room was right at the back near the stream and was very peaceful.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Checked in as a "chance" booking. Wow what a find! The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The food was of such a high standard. The staff so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area. If we return we would definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very friendly and helpful service when I checked in at 730 pm after a long drive from Perth airport. I had my dinner which was excellent for value and served in the restaurant warmed by its fireplace.
It provides very convenient car parking especially when hauling luggage to my room. The environment is lighted, peaceful and secure. My room was located close to the laundry room and common garbage disposal which makes it very convenient for me to access during this cold weather. And during this World Cup season, I get to watch the matches LIVE in my room too.
The hotel is located within a short drive to Margaret Town centre.
For first-timers, my wife and I have really enjoyed our 3-day stay.

Room Tip: Within short walking distance to laundry room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Carol C
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Staff were very good insuring you are always very happy.
Cosy place with ponds.
Not far out of town about 3 minutes but out of the bussel.
Also has a pool and mini golf.
Food was very nice having a 3 course meal every night for a decent price of $50