My family of two adults and two kids stayed for two nights. The room was clean and came with a fridge and microwave. The kids enjoyed the bunk bed and their own separate sleeping area. Location wise, it is at the center of Margaret River Town and Supermarket Coles is just across the street. Only complaint I had was the reception was quite far from the room and there was no house phone in the room to call the reception. Interestingly, the TV was located at the children sleeping area instead of the adult area. There was only one aircon unit at the kids sleeping area for the whole room, so the adult area was ho quite warm at the start. Overall, the hotel is good for the price I paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Margaret River Hotel is ideally located in the heart of town. We also manage the Margaret River Holiday Suites which are located directly behind the Margaret River Hotel . Whether you prefer traditional country style accommodation or modern motel rooms; they both offer excellent value and a perfect base from which to make worthwhile use of the hotels wining & dining facilities and or explore the region during the day and have the convenience of the main street restaurants on your doorstep at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Margaret River Hotel & Holiday Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Margaret River
- Margaret River Best Western