“I'm looking forward to my Fourth visit in June!”
Review of The Farm House

and up
Margaret River Small-Group Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Ranked #15 of 25 Shopping in Margaret River
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This is a lovely unpretentious spot to pick up a few quality products, and to sit down and enjoy a slice of one of their incredible cakes. Next time I'll take a photo of their deserts which remind me of Royal Show winners. Unlike a lot of the growing number of overpriced and suburban replicas, this shop feels real.

1  Thank LindaKayJ

Reviewed March 3, 2012

This is basically a small butcher shop - with a couple of shelves of olive oil and other locally produced food. This is not a place for samples or interaction. I would not go out of my way to visit. If you want to buy some snags maybe stop by - but otherwise spend your time in the beautiful South West elsewhere.