“Amazing maze”

Amaze'n Margaret River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Giant Hedge Maze on five hectares of botanical gardens, with rare and unusual West Australian native plants, together with deciduous trees and landscaped gardens. The most amazing gardens to walk around. Entry fee includes all day entry to mazes, gardens, playground, undercover gas barbeques, sheltered shaded picnic tables many mazes and all the outdoor games and puzzles, including giant chess, bocce,quoits and many more. 18 Hole mini golf is discounted with maze entry. Or if you choose you can just play the mini golf (no entry to gardens with this fee). Air-conditioned/heated cafe overlooking mazes, gardens and small lake serving the best home made scones, slices and cakes, with light lunches and great coffee. Lots of indoor games and puzzles to keep you entertained. All day fun for families, young adults, garden enthusiasts. Great for birthday parties, family reunions, schools and corporate challenges.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

A must do if u have time to spare in MR..took me and my children 45 mins to get out of the maze...and they had fun at the kids playground!

We got family package at 58 dollars...not exactly cheap but its worth the time spend.

2  Thank ang w

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I took my staff to Amaze'n for our End Of Year Bash. This was the third time in 4 years and it is better than ever with the excellent new 18 hole putt putt course. Russell and Cathy really know how to cater for a group and everyone had a fabulous time. Until someone comes up with a better venue we will keep on going back to enjoy the space, shade, mazes, puzzles, games, golf and Russell's fabulous bbq offering for lunch. Thank you once again for helping make our EOYB very special.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We've not been to a maze before. My young children led the way and were able to find the centre of the maze with some challenges (great view of the maze from the centre platform). We took a lot of photos and the kids also enjoyed the playground. One thing that I was particularly impressed with was a young man at the counter that offered to top up my wife's water bottle when we arrived. Yeah we happened to be buying a coffee, but the thoughtfulness of this staff member was particularly refreshing, as he could have just gone about his business without uttering a word. Two Thumbs Up!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This hedge maze was incredible! I felt like I was in a movie or Alice in Wonderland! After about 20 minutes we found our way out but people before us had been going for 30 minutes and were struggling haha. All in good fun.

At this maze they also have a couple of other activities which we did and thought were really cool aswell! If you are a kid or adult you will love this experience! I have done the Yallingup Maze, The Busselton Maze and this one and I would have to say this is the best by far!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

The maze itself was really great and very well kept. People were lovely. Would have been good if the putt putt course had been open. But an enjoyable half day.