“Blue ginger”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Gorgeous food and great service in very eclecic surroundings.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Take a detour from the main street to this eclectic cafe and produce store. It's worth it.
The coffee is great (and I'm very fussy about my coffee), but my favourite of all is the Huevos Rancheros. A classic South American breakfast, with a hint of chilli to make it 'picante,' it hits all the right spots. Always cooked to perfection and simply D-e-e licious.
The owners have an obvious passion for good quality food and service and it shows.
Love it.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Read about the breakfasts and deli and searched the place out. So glad we did,
The service was brilliant, I served me half a porridge so I could then have a cooked breakfast.
My partner went straight in for the Big Blue. Both meals delicious, beautifully presented followed by good tea and coffee, wish I was staying in the area for longer so I could eat there again.
Great atmosphere.
Shopped in deli afterwards bought a couple of local organic gems.
Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Paul and team make the best coffee in and around Margaret River. It is very conveniently situated over the road from our yoga school where we love to sip and socialize after class. I have also worked in the kitchen there , they are a gorgeous family to work for .

Reviewed February 29, 2012

While not in a very inviting location, this great cafe serves lovely fresh, tasty home made food, delicious salads and local soft drinks, has easy parking, seating on the veranda and a deli store to browse. Good value too.