“Very average experience.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My family including me my sister and my parents came to goodfellas on the 6th of July. When we entered we were greeted by friendly waitstaff and promptly seated. My dad and I ordered the carbonara pasta and my sister and mum had the lasagna. Our carbonaras were both extremely average, no flavour at all and barely any mushroom or onion. The lasagna I am told was fine except it was barely warm, a gentleman behind us also ordered the lasagna and sent it back for being too cold. Overall it was around 128$ including three soft drinks and one beer. In our opinion for what we paid it was very average, wouldn't be going here a second time.

There are newer reviews for Goodfellas Cafe

Reviewed June 24, 2013

You shouldn't order anything but pizza at a pizza restaurant.....I had a wonderful seafood pizza. The base was lemon dill mayo instead of tomato, topped wit juicy prawns. An excellent wood-fired base.Delicious. Some good local beers and a reasonable selection of wine by the glass. The staff were friendly and helpful, both of my waiters being young French guys (backpackers, I suspect). All-in-all, a good meal, with some nice innovation.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Waited for our food ( a steak and stuffed chicken) for over an hour which then came out tough, dry and overcooked, all they offered was to pay for our drinks - a scotch and a vodka. Shame on you Goodfella's. I wont be returning here

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We tried this place for the first time over the long weekend. The place was packed on the Saturday night, but the wait staff said we could wait until a table was available, so we only waited about 15 minutes for one to be ready. I would recommend making a booking prior, or alternatively arrive after 8pm when the tables had cleared quite a bit. The pizzas were delicious and had a wide range of varieties available. The "Ma Baker" pizza was very tasty, and had a lemon-mayonnaise tasting base, which was a refreshing change from the usual tomato bases. We were lucky enough to get a table overlooking the strip, which was a great view. Yes, the menu is pricey, but it is also Margaret River and prices are on par for the area, and you will enjoy reading the pizza names - quite inventive. The wait staff were very friendly and takeaways are also available as an option. Well worth a visit if you would like something different from the tavern.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a cold & very wet night in Margaret River on our recent stay there and all that disappeared when we ate our take away from Goodfellas Cafe. We had an amazing chicken & avacado pizza on the couch with some wine - heaven. Really quick service & friendly people.