“An Enjoyable Early Dinner”
Review of Goodfellas Cafe

Goodfellas Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

A great range of different pizzas, some I have never seen before. A very tasty fish of the day. Friendly and efficient service made it an enjoyable early dinner.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

You have to wait a while for your order - especially on busy nights - but there is a pizza for everyone on the menu and it is in a great location on the edge of town.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Have visited this place - seemed like forever just to get served by a waitress who then messed up the order and the dining party didn't get their food altogether.

Waitress simply dumped food on a table & told us "pass it over" then left. Either it was understaffed or they hate non-Australian guests.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

A friend recommended me this restaurant some 8 years ago. My family has visited it everytime we visit Margaret River and it has never fail us in our expectation. The pizza is delicious & the special on the board always is a lovely combination of taste that makes us wanting for more. The mushroom soup we had was super yummy.

My family will continue to look forward to our next meal at Goodfellas.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went to the Goodfellas Cafe on a resent trip to Margaret River.
The food was alright but not great, I had the carbonara which was quite bland and my partner had the fish of the day which he said was dry. We sat on the balcony and while the view was nice out over the town but the plastic chairs made it feel somewhat less special.

Can't say that I would recommend the Goodfellas Cafe.