We made a last minute booking and were very happy with the result. Very well appointed modern facilities, plenty of room in the dining lounge area for 4 couples, great bush surroundings.
Pam was very attentive and had good suggestions for us for the day. You really need a car to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 Star guesthouse set in beautiful gardens and forest centrally located 5 minutes from town. Four luxurious queen suites, private courtyards, peaceful forest outlook each with large en-suite, double spa-bath, large separate shower, separate toilet, spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire and an alfresco area secluded in 9 acres of pristine forest. TV, free WiFi and all modern facilities. Experience our gourmet Australian breakfasts with freshly home-made bread and muffins. Central to restaurants, magnificent coastal scenery with beaches for swimming or surfing, vineyards, breweries, golf, caves, chocolate, cheese, nougat, olive oil, fudge, candy cow and many other attractions all close by. Escape, indulge and relax. Call or email for specials and longer stays or use our Book Now button for instant confirmation. Take a Margaret River Nature Tour for an all day excursion to see the most scenic locations in the region with the rocks, soils and plants explained, visit some wineries etc and enjoy a scrumptious lunch and afternoon tea in a forest of giants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Margaret River Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loaring Place Bed And Breakfast
- Loaring Place Hotel Margaret River