Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
An Amazing Day!

We booked the full day Eat, Drink and Explore Margaret River and we were so happy we did. We were... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
RockyLass
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
The most AMAZING DAY!

Booking a full day wine tour the whole company is a LOT of pressure and I really wanted to get it... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KristyLSmith

All reviews coffee tasting olive oil day tour cheese factory eat drink wine tour cowaramup brewery coffee place family business margaret river region guide john great tour boutique brewery would highly recommend this tour great lunch personal touch local knowledge
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend this tour. Lincoln our tour guide took the time to get to know us and remembered all our names. He is very knowledgeable, personable and responsive to the group.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

This is the second trip we took with Mc Loud tours and they were just as good second time round.
Lincoln brought us to fantastic vineyards and was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and its history.
Such a friendly lovely family always recommend to anyone friends going down south

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Probably the best tour we have been on and believe me we have done some tours worldwide, neil our host and owner of McLeod tours was first class so knowledgeable we visited 4 wineries,cheese factory,chocolate factory and even had a full sit down lunch all included in price, Neil even had time to take us to his own property to see kangaroos and his beautiful horses, nothing was to much trouble for him
To all who reads this BOOK this trip

Reviewed October 27, 2016

We were in Margaret River and took this tour on recommendation from where we were staying. We only took the half day tour as we were running out of time. We did the usual suspects including a couple of others. A chocolate factory, cheese factory and my favourite, the Olive Plantation. All were great but the Olive Oil varieties kept me going around and around the tasting tables for quite a while. Possibly the best part of the tour was Neil Mcloud, our tour guide. This Bloke was so full on with funny and and informative stories, he really made the day. Towards the end I think someone mentioned something about horses and we ended up at his property to check out some very lovely Arabs and Quarter horse. When we got back to our accommodation my wife mentioned off hand that she hadn't seen many wildflowers.Well he said jump back in the bus and I'll take you back to my place. I have a very large field of them on the property. We didn't take him up on it but that's the type of guy he is. Good one Neil.

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

We too were on the same half day tour to the wineries, cheese factory and chocolate company. It was good fun and Neil made it so. A wonderful raconteur and full of interesting information. I don't know if the side trip to meet see his horses and to see kangaroos in the wild happens on every trip but, it was certainly a nice touch as far as we were concerned.
From the two kiwis at the rear.