“Worth the effort”
Review of Muster Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Muster Bar and Grill
Cuisines: Australian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on the main street in Margaret River Muster is the perfect place for dinner. With facilities to cater for intimate dining for 2 or large functions for 60 let our staff wait on you while you relax and enjoy the local produce served up from the kitchen team. With a fully functioning cocktail bar and an extensive wine list comprised of the best of the region and abroad, it really is a must try.
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I went down to Margaret river for the gourmet escape weekend.
They squeezed us in on the Saturday night and I had the scallops for entree and the t bone with bernaise for main.
We had a bottle of local red.
For such a busy weekend the staff were amazing.

There are newer reviews for Muster Bar and Grill

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great location, can't miss it and friendly staff that take look after you. My wife and I enjoyed one of the best steaks we have ever eaten, with a great bottle of wine and considering it was one of the busiest weekends of the year we would be happy to return every time we go to Margaret River. Yum!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

A great selection on the menu for all breakfast tastes. Promptly served and well cooked with great sides to finish it all off. The menus for lunch and inner look pretty good too - well worth stopping by to enjoy the food on offer. Good prices!

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Must is simply a must for any visitor to Margaret River. I came here for a drink one night and saw some steak and knew I had to come back - not disappointed! I have had my share of steaks including some of the finest steak houses in Chicago and London, and this small wine bar in Margaret River leaves them standing!! Order the fillet and try the side of pumpkin. We had scallops to start, also well above par.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

With a weekend in this fine wine country hamlet dedicated to sample and dine on at least 15 of the finest boutique wineries. We were pleasantly impressed with our experience as one if three guests in this mini boutique bed & breakfast. The plus....the dining experience is superior as well. And for brekky,blood pudding and eggs!!!!libations mixed extremely well and the barista was superior. Eclectic and kinda cool for this Texan.

1  Thank Freezeone