Stayed here in June 2012. Away from the noise and pollution in the city. This is the perfect getaway. Very well maintained and every thing here works. We cooked our dinner here and were pleasantly surprised to find salt and pepper provided. There were even 4 slices of bread in the fridge, complete with orange juice and milk. This is home away from home. Will visit again if I come to Perth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a "funny" farm, with an eclectic array of animals roaming around the property. Our accommodation comprises of:- 2 X 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottages 1 X 3 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottage 2 X Superior 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) Studios 2 X Superior 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottages 2 X Superior 3 bedroom (2 bathroom) cottages For guests, we have free animal feeding every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our objective is to make the kids happy, thereby ensuring that the adults are happy! And we can accommodate well-mannered dogs, without charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay Hotel Margaret River
- Margaret River Hideaway And Farmstay