Stayed in their 3 bedroom with 4 children ... Even before arrival, Julian sent us maps and information about the place, where to go, what's friendly for children, and how to get to the place without relying on the GPS. As we were informed... GPS didn't work quite as well, and I was so glad that specific directions were given. The cabin was really nice. A nice retreat that was nicely maintained. Julian mentioned that he was upgrading the premises but by bit, and you can tell he was doing a great job. The girls had so much fun herding the sheeps, feeding the animals, and even picking up sticks for our own fireplace in the cabin. The location was fantastic, as it was near almost all the attractions, and Julian did his personal recommendations on what we should cover and what not to... in the time we had. We were really glad to have stayed 5 nights, as we went during winter and the day ended early ... and by 5 ish, the sun went down. So.. it was just nice (in fact, maybe a bit short) to experience every single bit of the Margaret River. I read about issues about the Hideaway not having enough animals, but you know what, this is a casual farmstay with peacocks, a kangaroo (really tame one), lots of sheeps, lamas, ducks, chickens.... and lots more... so we shouldn't be expecting a zoo. Julian was insightful and thought the girls a lot about the animals. They even got rides on the tractor, and the scrambler. We enjoyed ourselves so much, and we'll definitely be back again. Maybe this time round, for 7 nights. :) Thank you Julian and keep growing the place like you would love it to be. We can definitely feel the love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a "funny" farm, with an eclectic array of animals roaming around the property. Our accommodation comprises of:- 2 X 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottages 1 X 3 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottage 2 X Superior 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) Studios 2 X Superior 2 bedroom (1 bathroom) cottages 2 X Superior 3 bedroom (2 bathroom) cottages For guests, we have free animal feeding every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our objective is to make the kids happy, thereby ensuring that the adults are happy! And we can accommodate well-mannered dogs, without charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margaret River Hideaway & Farmstay Hotel Margaret River
- Margaret River Hideaway And Farmstay