The start of my trip to Perth wasn't too good, we cant get our rental car due our carelessness. We were supposed to check into Vintages on 14 Dec but due to delay in getting the car, we need to postpone our check in date. I called the hotel and a very friendly lady answered and without hesitation she agreed to push back my check in date to 15 Dec without any extra charges. We even recommand that we take a bigger suite for my family of 4. When we arrived on 15, she was waiting for us and made us feel so welcome. We had a wonderful stay in her hotel and has recommanded it our relatives staying in Perth. I am definitely going to recommand it to all my friends planning to visit Margaret River.
Cheers to the wonderful lady who made my stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River