The best thing I like is the service. The French lady at the reception counter was friendly and fantastic. She gave us a detailed explanation of the attractions, recommended restaurants and supermarkets in the regions. The hosts were fantastic too. They attended to us promptly when we had issues with the water heater.
One of the surprise was the free rental of DVDs.
In terms of the room itself, it was clean and great. The bath room was newly renovated.The diffuser in the bath room gave a nice fragrance.
It's a comfortable stay and will definitely recommend people to stay here when they visit Margaret River. In fact, I have already recommended it to my friend who is planning a trip to Margaret River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away and just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River