We stayed at Vintages for one night, in Room 12, which is a one-bedroom suite. It was beautifully appointed, with everything we needed for our overnight stay. There was a bedroom, bathroom, and separate living area.
Although the town centre was only a short walk away, we found that our room was very quiet and had a restful night there. The staff were helpful, pointing out local places to eat and marking them on a map for us.
We would certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away and just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River