We booked here for a romantic weekend away for our wedding anniversary and weren't disappointed. We booked a King spa room, and it was just lovely .... the spa well worth the little bit extra we paid, and the service spot on. We were even given champagne on arrival. The location was only a short walk from the main street, restaurants and shops so very convenient. The town's hospitality was fantastic also, so altogether a very enjoyable weekend. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River