We stayed for 3 nights at Vintages Accommodation in Margaret River and loved it. The room we had was very comfortable & spacious, was spotlessly clean & the hotel was a 5 minute walk to all the cafes, restaurants, and shops. Our room was serviced daily with fresh towels and toiletries and we received a new jug of milk each day also for cuppas.
The staff at Vintages were very friendly and helpful and we received maps and information of where to go and what to see. Margaret River is a beautiful place and although the weather we had was cold and wet, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. We would highly recommend this accommodation and would definitely stay here again when visiting Margaret River. 10 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River