Stayed 2 nights recently and were very happy with the accommodation. Nice king size comfortable bed, spa bathroom (which is going to receive an upgrade starting next week). Robyn and her husband were very friendly and helpful with suggestions for dining out, sight seeing etc. Nice quiet locations and just a short stroll down the hill to the main street with shops, cafes etc. Stayed there about 8 years ago and were pleased that it had the same atmosphere and all that we required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and Hotwire so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River