This establishment is great, clean and excellent value. We had the room with a separate entrance to the rest of the complex. The room has a separate lounge that can be converted to sleep more family. The owner was very helpful and a good host. The B&B is close to the main street and all their restaurants. That's why they are number one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away and just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River