The reception was welcoming, and the staff/Management really helpful with organising trips and giving advice on the area. Stayed in a two bed apartment which had everything we needed and more. Very comfortable apartment and really clean and just a short walk (5 mins) to the centre of town. A lovely relaxing stay! The twin room looked really pokey and small on the photo on the net but was really nice - the photo did not do it justice. The beds were really comfy and the rooms were nicely furnished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River