We arrived in evening and was welcomed by host with his charming smiles and he led us to the room with his touching hospitality by bringing us too a pot of milk. Although, we are in hotel line too but, he certainly has been a great model of how a great hotelier should be.
we only stayed one night , the room was great with 2 bed rooms , great bathrooms and it 's just spacious. we were amazed with fully equipped utensils , glasswares , platewares provided. Although we arrived late, but we still managed to treated ourselves a great dinner with food we purchased from Coles supermarket which was about 5 minutes walk from hotel and heated up in microwave only. The little garden was full of surprises , and great landscaping . I had a most wonderful morning devotional done in this secret garden i called.
We packed nothing but only great memories of vintages and joy we shared in room 10.
Keep up the good job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away and just an easy stroll to Margaret River's main street with its diverse range of restaurants, cafes, shops and local parks, yet only one street back from the natural forest and river walking paths - close enough to be part of the action whilst still enjoying the tranquility away from the hustle and bustle.Each unit is unique, ranging from a Deluxe Spa suite, to Queen size bedroom units,2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments, all set amongst beautiful gardens. All units have reverse cycle air-conditioners as well as ceiling fans. Off-street car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vintages Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintages Hotel Margaret River
- Vintages Accommodation Margaret River