“Juicy dumplings rock”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I went here for some take away lunch... I just felt like something light and guilt free. I had the juicy dumplings, and they were next level!!...DELICIOUS!! The next day I couldn't stop thinking about them, so I went and got them again. I went everyday for the 4 days I was in Margaret River and I am stoked I am back in Margs and off to get them again!!! Cannot rate them highly enough! Do yourself a favour and go get some juicy dumplings!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Nothing much changed, décor still pretty much the same, and the food still great. We had chicken satays for entree and it was really authentic and delicious. Just like the satays you would find in Singapore or Malaysia. I had the seafood noodle in pork and prawn stock and the seafood was very fresh. My partner loves spicy food and decided to go for the sambal fish. She loved it and i'm sure we'll be back again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We ordered our takeaway meals and were told it would take 20-30 minutes. So as to not to take up valuable seats (as the venue is small) we waited outside. After 20 minutes I wandered in asking how much longer it would be as we needed to quickly pop into the shop across the street. The cook yelled at the waitress "its only been 15minutesss" so she told us it would be another 15. Ok, so we waited. On getting our meals home we found we got the incorrect meals as well - instead of 2 beef satay fried rice we got satay sticks, blink and youll miss it satay sauce and a salad, our chicken teriyaki order tasted like sugar rice. It was in fact the worst asian food we had ever ordered, not happy Jan..... and it is with regret that we DO NOT recommend this place AT ALL. Go to the Green Room burger bar next door.... their burgers will rock your world! I wish we had :)

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Rasas consistently serves up great tasting food and good prices. Meals are large and spices are perfect. Service is fast and friendly and it's great sitting outside watching the activity on the main street. Also it is dog friendly outside too!

Try the Mei goreng with chicken and prawns and the thai green curry. Byo your fave drink to wash it down.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

If this restaurant focused on one type of cuisine then I guess it would work.....maybe....the sambal fish was soooo salty and trust me did not taste like sambal fish at all. You don't have to be an Indo chef to do it right if you were taught correctly. Food is the same price as the Thai restaurant. Better to come here for the all you can eat buffet of dim sims at least the seaweed sushi is ok.