“Overpriced and ordinary”
Review of Zambrero Geraldton

Zambrero Geraldton
Ranked #11 of 14 Quick Bites in Geraldton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first visit was disappointing and although the young lady who served us was very helpful, the food, especially the tacos was very poor - especially with the minced meat used.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Very helpful and patient girls behind counter. Great food with vegan, gluten-free, etc. options. Was surprised to find tex-mex food in Geraldton. Restaurant I opens onto car park where ANZ Bank is.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

I enjoyed my first zambreros last month. It was better than expected and I'd definitely go there again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2018

Zambrero is obviously a chain restaurant so the menu options are standard. I turned up for lunch on a Tuesday so the place was very quiet. The girl who served me was friendly and helpful. She explained what the dish included and asked if I want additional extras. The food was fresh and tasty and I thought good value for money. I like the fact that Zambrero supports the less fortunate people in the community and serves its food in biodegradable containers.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Ordered classic burrito from Zambrero. Rice was hard like it been scrapped from the bottom of a pot. Not appetising at all.

Date of visit: May 2018