Mantra Geraldton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationsecure parkingoverlooking the marinarestaurant downstairsbedroom apartmentgreat apartmentshort walkwithin walking distancewashing machinespa bathshopping centrecar parkfree wifibusiness tripthe ground floorself containedplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I recently spent two nights/three days in Geraldton during a business trip to Australia. During the trip we spent 12 nights in 10 different hotels, so I definitely got to see what Australian lodging was all about. Our stay at The Mantra at Geraldton was a very nice stay. This facility appears to be a small complex of multi-room apartments. I don't know the background, but it sure reminded me of timeshare complexes that are common here in North America. Regardless, the laundry facilities in the room were very welcome and saved us a trip to the local laundromat. The beds were comfortable and the covered patios were relaxing (but noisy). The pool was great too! There is a significant amount of construction adjacent to the hotel. I'm not sure if the Mantra is expanding or if there is a different facility going in, but whatever it is it is sure going to be big! The noise was present but in no way a nuisance.

I recommend this facility very highly.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
MantraGeraldton, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our rooms. The construction on the Marina is part of our expansion and will be open in August .

Karen

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had a night here recently whilst on business in the area. I ended up in a large five bed apartment as I booked late. The rooms are very comfortable and very well equipped. Pricey but on par for WA. Service as excellent with my interactions with the two Karen's being a very professional.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
MantraGeraldton, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear Dean

Thank you for your comments.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and professionalsim, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed here overnight on business. Great rooms, nice pool, good location. Bed was very comfortable and there is plenty of space. Only complaint was my room (6) was next to the road and the early morning traffic was a bit noisy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MantraGeraldton, Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate all reviews, and use them to improve on.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have only one reservation about this accommodation. You would think that a place on Foreshore Drive, next to the Marina, and with an ad showing a family group making sand castles, would surely have a sea view. Alas, no! (Perhaps the smallest glimpse from the upstairs apartments. And with new building underway, the situation may change in the future.) But as for the apartment, this place has every conceivable mod-con. Kitchen, dining/living, king size bed, en suite with spa and separate shower, and everything ultra modern. Cars are parked under cover in a locked yard. Price wise it is at the top end of the market, but it does not disappoint. Chloe on Reception was very friendly and helpful. The living room lamp wasn't working, but I’m sure it would have been fixed if I'd mentioned it. The apartments are very close to the beach, and easy walking distance to two shopping centres. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MantraGeraldton, General Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Paul

Thank you for your review.

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Mantra Geraldton. I will pass on to Chloe your kind words.

Yes, our new apartments will have water views over the Marina, which will be spectacular also they will have views of Town Beach which is a minutes walk from us.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

All of WA is expensive and this place is no exception, however unlike some expesnive WA options this place was nice.
Well sized, equipped and decorated and the girls on reception were friendly.
Beds were comfortable and cleanliness was above par.
Parking was secure and the location was good. Probably better for families who want to prepare food and are staying for a reasonable amount of time but I wanted a hotel room and chose this place on the back of its reviews.
It does exactly what it says on the box.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
MantraGeraldton, Manager at Mantra Geraldton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your comments on Mantra Geraldton.

We appreciate feedback, as this helps us to improve our services to guests.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mantra Geraldton.