“Good chips, but...”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Perth, United Kingdom
“Good chips, but...”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have been to Aristos Waterfront in Bunbury twice now, I love the chips and the large quantity that they come in for the value (around 5$ for a large amount of chips)

Unfortunately, whilst ordering, i saw the waitress/cashie touching the fish! If I were a customer I definitely would not want another person (except the chef of course) to touch my food.

Despite that event, good chips!

• Visited April 2013

Bunbury, Australia
“delicious fish and chips”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Popped in after seeing the sign outside advertising fish and chips for $10. Serving had 2 large pieces of fish with plenty of chips. They were well cooked and very tasty. We also had garlic bread, the portion was huge for $3 and was enough for 2 of us to share.
Location is great, staff are pleasant, place is clean too.
Will go again

• Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Well done Aristos Bunbury waterfront.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice and juicy fish with a crispy crumps outside!! Chips is good but can do with a little more cooking.

• Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Just ok”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We have been to Aristos once before, about a month ago and had a lovely fish burger and my partner enjoyed the seafood chowder (a friendly gent served us).

Today however was a completely different experience. I ordered the fish cakes and they were so bland that I ended up leaving most of it. When we arrived there were a few other people in the restaurant but towards the end, we were the only customers in the restaurant. Having to listen to the only two staff members talk loudly and negatively about other staff, ruined the atmosphere completely (one of the reasons we agree to pay extra to eat here is the atmosphere). Keep your voice down girls or wait until your customers leave. Disappointed and not worth the money.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank maxwell30
Perth, Australia
“Not too shabby...”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food is fresh and the staff are very helpful but parking can be one hell of a nightmare and some of the prices are a little expensive. Having said that, I've been there many times with family and friends and despite having to hunt high and low for an empty parking spot, I will doubtless go again next summer...

• Visited March 2013